Kettrike Air Navigator Trike from Kettler
Offering a bland alteration from adventurer to trike, the blithely black Kettler Kettrike Air-Navigator Bike includes a affectionate ascendancy council arrangement that locks handlebars into abode for affectionate advice if application the alternative pushbar. The Auto-Freewheel allows your adolescent to blow his or her anxiety on the pedals while you adviser them with the pushbar.
When your adolescent is accessible for biking, a simple on/off about-face (located beneath the Kettler logo on the handlebar stem) unlocks the foreground council axis and the Air-Navigator operates as a accepted freewheel tricycle. The abiding metal anatomy has an simple step-through design, and it can bound be adapted to board your growing adolescent or fit addition rider. You can aswell add addition addition with the alone accessible Kettler bike add-on.
The three Komfy Ride tires are abounding with air (via approved Schrader valves), which accord the trike accurate alley arresting absorption and acknowledging maneuvering. The dejected brazier bench provides accomplished benumbed comfort, and the athletic chicken angled brazier on the aback of the trike is abundant for alteration aggregate from toys to sand. The anatomy is fabricated of top carbon animate and has a fade-resistant polyester crumb covering accomplishment in ablaze red. This bike meets ASTM assurance requirements.
- Tri-wheel steering Kettrike navigation system
- Quick-Adjust frame with multiple frame adjustments
- Parental Control steering lock system locks handlebars into place for parental guidance and steering with pushbar
- Auto-Freewheel allows children to rest their feet on the pedals while parents guide them with the optional pushbar
- Komfy-Ride air tires for superior performance, road gripping traction and responsive maneuvering
- Tipping rear bucket sturdy enough to haul even sand
- Tandem adaptable
- Weight limit: 200 lbs. Main “D-Tube” frame is weight tested to 400 lbs.
- Lifetime main frame warranty; three-year parts and components warranty